Ms. Rida Naeem
Rida Naeem did her FSc from Peshawar Model Degree College (PMDC), in 2015. She graduated with bachelor’s degree in (BS Hons.)Radiology from Khyber Medical University in 2019. After completing her Post Professional BS Radiology degree from Khyber Medical University, she started her services in Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences. She started her Master’s degree in Public Health from Sarhad university.
In Rehman Medical Institute, she is working as a lecturer Radiology in RCAHS from 2019. She is now looking after Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences as a Lecturer and Assistant controller of examination of Radiology. She is known to have exemplary organizing and teaching skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Magnetic Resonance imaging, Nuclear medicine
- BS (Hons.) Radiology
- Master In Public Health
- Ceretificate of appreciation at Rehman college of Allied Health sciences in 2019.
- 3 days work shop of Talent grooming in 2018 ,arranged by USAID at Khyber medical University
- “Best student ” award in Pakistan International public school Peshawar.
- Best Naat Khwaa award in intra provinces competition at Pakistan international public school.
- Best singing award In Pakistan International public school & NIHMS.
- Best event organizer award in Khyber medical university.