Mr. Paris Anwar
Mr. Paris Anwar is MLT graduate of class 2007 – 2009, from National Institute of Health, Islamabad. He got his M.Sc. degree in Microbiology from University of Karachi in 2013. Pursuing his higher studies in the subject of Microbiology, he completed his M. Phil in 2016 and from Hazara University, Mansehra. His Ph.D. in Microbiology course work is in Progress from Sarhad University of information Technology Peshawar. He also worked with Veterinary Research & Disease Investigation Center Mandian, as visiting scholar for 06 months at Abbottabad in 2016. He is Serving in Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences as Senior Lecturer MLT since November 06, 2017.
- Mycology and Virology
- Systemic Diagnostic Bacteriology
- Immunology & Serology
- Medical lab instrumentation
- Chemical Pathology
- Blood Bank
- RBCs disorder
- WBC and Platelets Disorder
- Certification in ISO 15189:2012 held in Leady Reading Hospital Peshawar organized by PNAC.
- Certificate for participating in workshop for Medical Technologists “Basics of Hematology & Morphology” held on 12th December 2008 at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad, Pakistan
- CPD workshop organizer at Rehman college of Allied health sciences.
- WHO Dengue Awareness Program as Presenter at district Kohat
- Gold Medal in M.Sc. Microbiology at University of Karachi, Pakistan 2013
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
- Pakistan society of Microbiology (PSM)
- Member of the MLTAP