Mr. Mushtaq Ur Rahman
Mr. Mushtaq Ur Rahman did his F.Sc from Peshawar Model Degree College boys-II in 2013. He graduated with bachelor’s degree in Emergency Care Technology from institute of paramedical sciences Khyber medical university Peshawar After completing his graduation from Khyber medical university he joins Rehman college of Allied health science In Rehman Medical Institute, he worked as a demonstrator of emergency care technology from 2018.Currently he is working as a coordinator of Emergency care technology. He is known to have exemplary administrative and teaching skills.
- Emergency Medicine
- Three days’ Workshop “11th Pakistan Military Operation and Surgical Trauma Management Course” on January 10-12-2019 arranged combined military hospital(CMH) Peshawar in coordination with pak army medical corps”
- Four month teaching to the students at institute of paramedical sciences, KMU Peshawar.
- One-day workshop on “Basic life support” held on December 2016, arranged by Rescue 1122 KP.
- Two days ’continuous professional development (CPD) workshop on 23rd April 2019 as organizer at Rehman College of Allied health sciences, RMI Peshawar.
- One-day workshop on “Mechanical ventilation “arrange by Pakistan society of anesthesiology at Khyber teaching on 15th February, 2013
- Online training on 12 May 2020 “Introduction to PDNA” from UNICEF in coordination with global facility for disaster reduction and recovery, united nation, World Bank.
- Online course on 22 April 2020 about “Mechanical ventilation” from Harvard Medical School.
- Online course on 3rd May 2020 about “Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI) Treatment Facility Design “from world health organization in health emergencies program.
- Online course on 3rd May 2020 about “Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19 methods for detection, prevention, response and control from world health organization in health emergencies program.
- Online course on 5th May 2020 about “Let's Break the Chain of COVID-19 Infection “as a part of MBRU community immunity program from Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences (MBRU), UAE
- Online course on May 2020 about “Incident Management System (tier 1)” in an introduction to Health Sector Emergencies Response Management from WHO.
Award of second position holder of emergency care technology session 2014-2017 at institute of paramedical sciences Khyber medical university Peshawar
Shield of appreciation as a “Deputy Chief proctor in Rehman College of Allied health sciences, RMI Peshawar.