Dr. Mehran Kausar
Medical Laboratory Technology
Vice Principal / Assistant Professor MLT
Young and emerging scientist of Pakistan with strong background of molecular biology & biochemistry and basic to advanced medical laboratory diagnosis. Having vast experience of working in well-known national and international organizations. Brief details of are as follow;
- Vice Principal /Assistant Professor, Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences, RMI, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar. (June 2019 – Till date)
- Lecturer, Department of DMLS, The University of Lahore (March 2018 – June 2019).
- Ex-Researcher at Folkhalsan Institute of Genetics, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland (Feb 2017 – March 2018)
- Ex-Researcher at IB&GE, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Lab In-charge, Fatima Medical Lab, Islamabad. (2013 – 2017)
- Senior Medical Technologist at Maroof Int Hospital, Islamabad (2008 – 2012)
- Medical Technologist at EXCEL LAB (PVT), Islamabad (2005 – 2008)
- Research and Methodology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- General Pathology
- Clinical pathology
Certificate: The use of animals in research: course for persons carrying out procedures (University of Helsinki, Finland)
Certificate: Small Animal Models (Caenorhabditis elegans, Drosophila melanogaster and Zebrafish)in Biomedical Research (DPBM-122) (University of Helsinki, Finland)
Certificate of participation in “MCQs construction workshop”
Certificate of participation in training for use of advanced chemistry analyzers organized by “ROCHE”
Certificate of participation in “Phlebotomy course” training organized by BD.
- Participated and member of organizing team: “The 4th Nordic Skeletal Dysplasia Workshop” March 9–10, Biomedicum Helsinki, Finland
- Participated and member of organizing team “Application of Molecular Biology in Agriculture and Medicine” Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan 2013
- Award of excellence for three years service at “EXCEL LABS” (Pvt), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Award of excellence for three years working in the capacity of “Research Scholar” at IB&GE, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Award of excellence for one year service at RMI, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Biochemical Society of Pakistan.